Camping Rules and Regulations
Camping is for Saturday night ONLY
~Any persons in violation of the following rules may be removed from the festival without reimbursement~
• Individual campfires are prohibited. There are two communal firepits for fires.
• Campers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
• No use of illegal substances.
• You are responsible for securing your own belongings. Neither AMS nor Camp Liberty is responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged belongings.
• Campers are responsible for maintaining a litter free site. There are trashcans throughout the grounds for your convenience.
• This is a non-smoking campus and smoking is allowed ONLY at the designated smoking area- the fire pit near the blue house. Anyone caught smoking outside these designated areas will be asked to leave by Camp Liberty staff. This is their rule and is non-negotiable. You will not receive a refund.
•Campsites fit a 10x10 tent. Larger structures are not allowed.